Beautifully Constructed Throughout ! Great Value !
The LV series features high rigidity incorporated with short nose spindle to dramatically increase cutting performance. This makes it easy to machine hard-to-cut materials and is the best choice for machining applications in various industries, such as mold, hardware, automotive parts, aerospace and medical equipment, etc.
LV Series Specification
X axis travel: 500~1600 mm
Y axis travel: 400~850 mm
Z axis travel: 450~800 mm
1. The optional bed construction design is able to resist inertia generated by high "G" with maximum stability.
2. The short nose spindle presents outstanding rigidity. It also may increase efficiency while lowering tool wear.
3. 36 meters rapid traverse on three axes greatly reduces machining time.
4. Stable automatic tool change system not only reduces non-cutting time, but also extends spindle life.
5. Front side chip exhaust with optimal chip exhausting angles and extra large chip flushing rate.
Know more details follow E-catalogue linke: