* Designed with maximized interior space for flexible workpiece processing while also greatly lowering chances of tool colliding with sheet-metal housing
* Axial guide-way assures precision, quality even at high-speed processing. Rexroth roller bearings are advantageous for being as rigid as box guide-ways and as speedy as linear guide-ways
* Spindle designed for high-speed, high-precision work: with high-precision angular-contact ball bearings at front and single-row roller bearings in the back to achieve prolonged, better operation and lathing
--8” spindle with 77mm bore for bars up to 65mm dia.
--10” spindle with 88mm bore for bars up to 77mm dia.
* High-rigidity powered turret: New, BMT system, which locks tool with four set bolts and positioning key to ensure stable cutting, operation, also adopting larger-bore curved coupling to ensure rigidity and precision of tool in processing
* High-precision built-in spindle
--Both main and counter spindle compatible with built-in spindle
--Built-in spindle decreases vibration caused by belt drive
--Works with lower inertia and faster acceleration/deceleration
--Standard attachment as oil cooler for lowering thermal displacement