cens logo

HerChee.1014/CENS Global Pass


Founded in 1978, the ISO 9001-approved Her Chee Industrial Co., Ltd. specializes in developing and manufacturing high-quality all terrain vehicle (ATV), scooter, Mini car, as well as vehicle engines and parts.

Globally marketing products with its own internationally reputed ADLY brand, the maker has in the past three decades sold scooters, ATVs and motorcycles to more than 80 countries, and has been a major contract maker with superior R&D, design, and manufacturing capability, supplying international companies such as Bombardier, Arctic Cat, Derbi, Daelim, Lambretta etc.

Her Chee's high-quality and performance vehicles frequently win international races. Its ATV, for example, won the Croatia ATV race in 2002 and 2005, as well as local ATV races in Italy in 2010. In 2013, the ADLY brand won the Best Brand & Service Award in Germany, defeating even the No. 2 KYMCO and No. 3 Kawasaki, Her Chee says.

With superior ability in vehicle design and development, Her Chee supplies a wide selection of scooters, ATVs (including range from 50cc to 600cc and shaft drive 4x4, 6x6 agricultural ATVs), mini cars etc. The firm is also developing a powerful, high-efficiency 700cc engine for vehicle applications.

Her Chee exports about 90% of vehicles globally and sells the rest 10% in Taiwan, with major export markets including Europe and the Middle East, stressing that all its worldwide distributors will provide the most comprehensive and satisfactory after-sales services.